Hydrogen detection Tape
Nitto's hydrogen detection tape allows for the visual detection of hydrogen gas by turning from amber to black when in contact with hydrogen gas.
Size & Length of roll: 2 in x 5 yd (50.8 mm x 4.57 m)
Nitto's hydrogen detection tape allows for the visual detection of hydrogen gas leaks by providing long-lasting color change when in contact with hydrogen gas.
- Tape changes from amber to black in as little as 10 seconds when exposed to hydrogen gas (depending on the flow rate, temperature, time and percentage of hydrogen.)
- Provides an additional safety net for detecting gas leaks and improves detection time by making it easier to find intermittent leaks.
- Superior capability in detecting the location of hydrogen leaks compared to conventional portable or stationary sensors.
- Nitto hydrogen detection tape is highly sensitive and can detect leaks that contain as little as 1% hydrogen concentration.
- Nitto hydrogen detection tape will not return to its original color once exposed to hydrogen gas.
- The tape is easy to use; applying the same as a typical pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The tape can be used in most indoor or outdoor environments.