Safety - Nitto DX Tapes that ensures safety
Hydrogen detection Tape
Nitto's hydrogen detection tape allows for the visual detection of hydrogen gas by turning from amber to black when in contact with hydrogen gas.
- Tape changes from amber to black in as little as 10 seconds when exposed to hydrogen gas (depending on the flow rate, temperature, time and percentage of hydrogen.)
- Provides an additional safety net for detecting gas leaks and improves detection time by making it easier to find intermittent leaks.
- Superior capability in detecting the location of hydrogen leaks compared to conventional portable or stationary sensors.
Ammonia detection Tape
Nitto's ammonia detection tape allows for the visual detection of ammonia gas by turning from white to blue when in contact with ammonia gas.
- See the Leak: Tape quickly changes color, from white to blue (depending on the percentage of ammonia).
- Safety: Provides an additional safety net for detecting gas leaks and improves detection time by making it easier to find intermittent leaks.
- Long-Lasting Change: Tape will not immediately return to its original color even when the flow of ammonia gas has stopped.